Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

    • Country music is my first love, but I also enjoy rock and old stuff, like Sinatra.
    • My favorite sandwich is Chick fi lay's spicy chicken and my fav drink is their sweet tea.
    • I have never broken a bone.
    • My talents are cooking and cleaning.
    • My hobbies are reading,writing, and working out.
    • I have struggled with my weight since I was a preteen. My heaviest was 170lbs and it took me a year and a half to lose it. Even though I am now at a healthy weight, I am not happy with the way my skin looks after being that big. I get really sad about it sometimes and just want to hide my body. It makes me feel really insecure at times.
    • I met my husband and my maid of honor within a few moths of each other and they have proved to be two of the best people I have invested my life in.
    • My brothers lovingly nicknamed me "Sistal". (Crystal+Sister)
    • I want a family with all of my heart. I babysat from age 11 to 17, from 7am to 7pm almost EVERYDAY. I swore I'd never have kids. Well my desires changed and I wouldn't mind  having 4+ kids. Not anytime soon but until the day comes I will always find away to be around kids, they brighten my life.
    • My youngest brother Matthew is freakin amazing! He is very mature for his age and I have learned a great deal from him.
    • I married into the coolest family ever!!
    • Daniel Joucken is one of the only people who gets my humor. He always makes me feel loved and special when I am around him.
    • David Joucken is someone I talk to often about anything and everything.
    • 2010 was the hardest, most maturing year of my life, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
    • I enjoy spending time with people who are passionate about life.
    • I want to lunge the kingwood college parking lot.
    • I will not home school or shelter my kids. I will teach them the gospel without hiding them from the realities of life, and I will not alienate them from normal everyday life activities so that they will be moral and look good to people. They will always be told straight up truth.
    • I have no Grandparents, the last of them died in 2010. I feel like a different person without them and I wish they were still here to be a part of my life.
    • My hubby and I are part of an Acts 29 church. I have never seen christianity done this way. On Sunday mornings we meet in an music venue and as missionaries we have a beer with the locals. We actually spend time together becoming friends and don't just see people on Sunday. We are there for each other like family, if I need a place to stay, my bills  paid or a listening ear I know I could go to them like I would go to my family. Our focus is to love Christ and to glorify Him. We do that by following His example and that of the early church's as well.
    • I have a thing for beards, and yes I think my husband's beard is sexy.
    • Tomorrow Christopher Ryan Buck and I will be married a year!
    • #26:p I got married young, put up with a lot and dished out a lot.That's okay because I've learned so much and I want to love and serve Chris for the rest of my life. He's my man and I want to celebrate with him and mourn with him. Doing life by his side, we'll have hard times and good times. With that said, it will be a worthwhile adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment